Thursday, December 22, 2005

All My Lovers

...and there i stood,alone and so achingly lonely.
reduced to tears,deceived by lies of false prophets, reduced to feeling that i was underserving of a perfect love - a virtuous,pure,true love.but the truth revealed itself to me in you.now i live within that love with you - you who are perfection made flesh.your light is so intense,so bright.it does not blind me, but rather bathes me in a sensual warmth.i awaken in your arms and am filled with overwhelming desire and emotion. we lay together as lovers. you lay within me,and at that moment i am so fully alive - as if waking for the first time - i am full of life, of love, of blood. i belong wholly to you and to us. without question, i know this is real.i know this is truth...i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home